Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tweeting Away in the Studio

I've been Tweeting updates (using Twitter) for a while for social marketing via my marketing consulting account, but I've just recently started to Tweet as ScarletArtist in my art studio account. Please feel free to follow me!

Since art tweeting is rather new to me as well I thought I'd research and share some artist Twitter tips I found this week. When I've Tweeted some more (I just love that verb), I'll be back with some of my own tips. In the meantime, here's a variety of art twittering links I found that you may find interesting and helpful as well:

How to Play the Star Artist using Twitter
An Artist's Guide to Twitter
10 Twitter Tips for Artists
Twitter Tips for Success from Art Calendar
Art Biz Blog: Promoting Yourself on Twitter
Why Twitter is the Best Place to Do Biz from Empty Easel

Speaking of art and Twitter, I thought it only fair to give some credit to the British artist and illustrator Simon Oxley who created the iconic Twitter bird logo, here's a Washington Post interview with him.

Finally, in honor of Tweeting, I'm posting a recent bird oil painting. For more information about my art, please visit My Daily Painting Blog: Colorful Connections. Happy Art Tweeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment